Volunteering is one way you can help end homelessness in your community. Donate your time at one of HomeFirst’s local shelters, family sites, or kitchens. For general volunteer information, please contact Elizabeth Griswold, Community Relations Manager at 408-539-2143, or view our current Volunteer Opportunities.
You can make a difference!
- Individuals, groups from faith-based, corporate, neighborhood, or community organizations, and families or groups of friends.
- All volunteers must be 18 years or older and must be scheduled. No drop-in opportunities are available.
Getting started is easy!
- Read and complete our volunteer forms below.
- E-mail or call the contact person at the bottom of each volunteer listing.
- If TB Clearance or Background check is required, please fax, mail or email to the contact person before your first shift. Please include your name, group name if applicable, and date of service on your TB Clearance Form to ensure proper filing.
- Volunteer Enrollment
- Volunteer Guidelines
- Volunteer Information & Code of Conduct
- Volunteer Release of Liability
Please email these forms to our contact person.