Volunteering is one way you can help end homelessness in your community. Donate your time at one of EHC LifeBuilders’ local shelters, family sites, or kitchens. For general volunteer information, please contact Elizabeth Griswold, Community Relations Specialist at 408-539-2143, or view our current Volunteer Opportunities.
Anyone can make a difference!
- Individuals, groups from faith-based, corporate, neighborhood, or community organizations, and families or groups of friends.
- Minors ages 17-18 years of age may volunteer at our year round and/or cold weather shelter sites with parent permission. Minors age 14-16 are invited to volunteer but must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- All volunteers must be scheduled. No drop-in opportunities are available.
Getting Started is Easy!
- Read and complete our volunteer forms below.
- E-mail or call the contact person at the bottom of each volunteer listing.
- If TB Clearance or Background check is required, please fax, mail or email to the contact person before your first shift. Please include your name, group name if applicable, and date of service on your TB Clearance Form to ensure proper filing.
- Volunteer Enrollment
- Volunteer Guidelines
- Volunteer Information & Code of Conduct
- Volunteer Release of Liability
Please email these forms to our contact person.