10. Taste wines from 4 wine regions.
Interested in tasting a wine from Santa Cruz? Gilory? Saratoga? At Rivers of Chocolate you will.
(Don’t like wine? That’s ok, 4 breweries and a several spirit makers are going to be there too).
9. Taste chocolate in almost every form you can imagine.
Cupcakes? Ice cream/gelato? Pastries? Handmade chocolate truffles? Chocolate fountain? Cake? Chocolate tea? Gluten Free? Vegan chocolate? It’s all waiting for you.
8. It is being held at the Mountain Winery.
7. It’s not just about tasting sweets, there is something for every palate.
Barbeque…olive oils…Japanese food…Moroccan food…. we are as diverse as the Bay Area.
6. Very cool auction items.
A guitar signed by all members of the Rolling Stones. A framed photo autographed by the entire cast of The Godfather. A trip to the Kennedy Space Center. Take a look: http://riversofchocolate.com/auctions/
5. There’s live music!
Pearl Alley Band, OMG!, Garage Band, and the Peninsula Symphony.
4. Don’t drink alcohol? No problem.
Taste the iced coffees, smoothies, (virgin) chocolate martinis, and we even have a high end water participant.
3. It’s a great event to meet people.
Three couples met at Rivers of Chocolate and are now married. Well, no not really, we made that up. But whether you are looking to meet new people, or expand your professional networks- Rivers of Chocolate is a great way to do this.
2. Many of the participants are small business owners.
This is a great way to find out about the great products your neighbors are coming up with, and a perfect way for you to continue supporting these businesses after Rivers of Chocolate! Loved the sandwich? Enjoyed that truffle? Take their business card and go back!
1. All proceeds go to the programs of EHC LifeBuilders. EHC LifeBuilders confronts homelessness by cultivating people’s potential to get housed and stay housed. Take time to learn about one of the Bay Area’s oldest nonprofit organizations. We are Santa Clara County’s largest provider of vital services, housing, and shelter to homeless individuals, families, veterans, youth, and migrant farm workers. Learn more about all our programs here: http://www.ehclifebuilders.org/our-programs/.
More information and tickets can be found at www.riversofchocolate.org